“不将就”厂商 OnePlus 宣布为 OnePlus 6 / 6T 推出首个基于 Android 10 的OxygenOS 公测。
- Upgraded to Android 10
- Brand new UI design
- Enhanced location permissions for privacy
- New customization feature in Settings allowing you to choose icon shapes to be displayed in the Quick Settings
- Full Screen Gestures
- Added inward swipes from the left or right edge of the screen to go back
- Added a bottom navigation bar to allow switching left or right for recent apps
- Game Space
- New Game Space feature now joins all your favorite games in one place for easier access and better gaming experience
- Smart display
- Intelligent info based on specific times, locations and events for Ambient Display (Settings – Display – Ambient Display – Smart Display)
- Now possible to block spam by keywords for Message (Messages – Spam – Settings -Blocking settings)
根据官方公布的计划， OnePlus 6 / 6T 预计在 11 月份就能获得 Android 10 升级，而 OnePlus 5 / 5T 的 Android 10 升级则要等到明年第二季度。
据悉，Android 10 版本的 OxygenOS 公测存在耗电及感应器失灵等问题，注重稳定性的朋友不妨耐心等候正式版本推出才进行升级。
在此提醒，若是从 Android 10 Open Beta 降级到 Android P 版本会清空手机内所有内容，请务必在升级及降级之前对重要资料进行备份。固件的下载链接可在论坛的帖子上找到。
Since everyone keeps asking this, here is what will happen while installing:
- Pie Open Beta to A10 Open Beta: Via OTA, no data loss.
- Pie Stable to A10 Open Beta: By installing the beta package mentioned in the thread, no data loss.
- A10 Developer Preview to A10 Open Beta: By installing the beta package mentioned in the thread, no data loss.
- A10 Open Beta to Stable Pie / Pie Open Beta rollback: Use the rollback package in the Developer Preview 1 thread or the one in this thread after it is updated, will constitute data loss.
- A10 Open Beta to A10 Stable: No information as of yet if this can be directly done. History suggests that you need to use the rollback package to go back to Stable Pie and then either wait for the Stable A10 OTA or do a local upgrade to A10. Will constitute data loss.
But as a precaution, it is always adviced to take a backup before any major android upgrade.